Accounting and administration
Auxiliary Services is an independent not-for-profit corporation operating on the SUNY Oswego campus. Student employment with Auxiliary Services is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience prior to graduation, to develop life long relationships with some of the nicest people on campus and to earn money.
Check out our new parents' page for information on student employment, as well as commonly requested campus phone numbers and services.
To apply for this scholarship, please click on the links below and print out the application.
(files are MS Word format)
The application process will begin on 1/1/17.
- Scholarship application incoming students
- Scholarship application transfer students
- Scholarship application previous students
- Scholarship application returning students
Student Health Insurance Plan
- Student Health Brochure 2016-17
- Student Insurance Waiver - 2016-2017
- HIPAA Privacy Statement
- HIPAA Waiver Form
- Student Insurance Claim Form can be picked up at the Mary Walker Health Center
To apply for program funding, please click on the links below and print out the application.
- Funding Application (doc)
- Oswego to Syracuse Express
- Oswego to Syracuse (via Fulton and Phoenix)
- On Campus Blue Route
- On Campus Green Route
Auxiliary Services' employees have the option to pay their parking fees through Auxiliary Services. You may select your parking payment option in person at the Accounting Office, 506 Culkin Hall, at the All Employee Orientation in the Fall, or on-line.
Auxiliary Services' employees can also pay for their parking directly at the University Police Parking Office, Route 104 West, at any time.
Any questions, please contact Kim Foster via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312-3667.
Auxiliary Services employs approximately 170 employees working in Resident Dining, Cash Operations and Catering, the College Stores and Accounting and Administration.
If you are interested in working for Auxiliary Services please fill out the asemploy.pdf (PDF, Adobe Acrobat required)
Print it out and drop it off at the following locations:
- Accounting and Administration, Room 506 Culkin Hall
- Resident Dining Services Commissary Building, Johnson Road, Oswego
Auxiliary Services owns and operates the Fallbrook Recreation Center located at 103 Thompson Rd. Oswego, approximately 1.5 miles south of the campus. The Fallbrook facilities consist of a Ski Lodge and Barn that are available for use by reservation, and approximately 136 acres of scenic grounds and trails.
Find more information on Fallbrook and reservations.