Residence Life and Housing
Welcome! New students entering in the Fall. Housing info here...
Scales Hall will be closing for the Spring 2017 semester for renovation. It will re-open in the Fall of 2017!
Get the full college experience!
LIVE ON CAMPUS!
- MORE than just a room to sleep in, or a place to keep your stuff!
- Meet new people! Learn to appreciate the benefits of living with different people!
- Don't be left out! The many campus activities and residence hall programs are easier to access. Learn more at Laker Life and the college Events Calendar.
- Residents talk about on-campus living!
Regular Office Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday during the academic year
Summer Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday from May graduation through mid August
Winter Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday during winter break
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|
303 Culkin Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
- Coming to Oswego as a NEW student?
- Want to make a Room Request?
- Residence Halls info
- Village info
- Looking for a Roommate?
- Room Configuration Options
- New Student FAQs
- Fitness Centers
- Residence Hall Security
- Meet the ResLife Staff
Students or parents needing assistance with the content of these ResLife pages should contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 315.312.2246 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Thank you.