Residence Life and Housing
The Spring 2017 Waiting List Application is now open.
Current / Returning Student Room Selection Info is HERE!
Please note! Scales Hall will re-open in the Fall of 2017!
All current FRESHMEN returning to SUNY Oswego in the Fall of 2017 are required to live in College-owned residence halls for their sophomore year unless they reside with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), are married, or will be twenty-one (21) years of age by September 1, 2017 according to the College Housing Policy.
Get the full college experience!
LIVE ON CAMPUS!
- MORE than just a room to sleep in, or a place to keep your stuff!
- Meet new people! Learn to appreciate the benefits of living with different people!
- Don't be left out! The many campus activities and residence hall programs are easier to access. Learn more at Laker Life and the college Events Calendar.
- Residents talk about on-campus living!
- Coming to Oswego for the first time? Read more here...
Residence Life and Housing Office
- Regular Office Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday during the academic year
- Summer Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday: May graduation through mid August
- Winter Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday during winter break
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|
303 Culkin Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
- New Student FAQs
- Residence Halls & Communities
- Room Furniture Options
- Residence Halls info
- Village info
- Fitness Centers
- Residence Hall Security
- Meet the ResLife Staff
Students or parents needing assistance with the content of these ResLife pages should contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 315.312.2246 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Thank you.