Residence Life and Housing
Welcome! New students entering in the Fall. Housing info here...
Current / Returning student Room Selection! More info here.
All current FRESHMEN returning to SUNY Oswego in the Fall of 2016 are required to live in College-owned residence halls for their sophomore year unless they reside with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), are married, or will be twenty-one (21) years of age by September 1, 2016 according to the College Housing Policy.
Scales Hall will be closing for the Spring 2017 semester for renovation. It will re-open in the Fall of 2017!
Get the full college experience!
LIVE ON CAMPUS!
- MORE than just a room to sleep in, or a place to keep your stuff!
- Meet new people! Learn to appreciate the benefits of living with different people!
- Don't be left out! The many campus activities and residence hall programs are easier to access. Learn more at Laker Life and the college Events Calendar.
- Residents talk about on-campus living!
Regular Office Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday during the academic year
Summer Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday from May graduation through mid August
Winter Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday during winter break
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|
303 Culkin Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
SUNY Oswego Residence Life and Housing "GETS HAPPY!"
- Coming to Oswego
- Housing assignments
- Residence halls
- The Village
- Residence Life staff
- Residence hall security
- Resident Student Handbook
- Student FAQs
- Technology Support Center
- Residential dining
- Waiting list application
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with the content of these ResLife pages should contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 315.312.2246 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Thank you.