Laker Dining Dollars
The Laker Dining Dollars is a declining balance account that can be used in the Dining Services Cash Operation locations as well as the Residential Dining Centers
Buy Laker Dining Dollars online or add Laker Dining Dollars using your My Oswego Account!
- Login to MyOswego
- Select the "Financial Services" tab
- Select "Student Account"
- Select "Add Book Store & Dining Dollars, Remove Fee"
- Choose the current term "Fall or Spring"
- Select "Add Dining Dollars"
- The amount you choose will be billed to you and deposited into your account at the top of the next hour.
Benefits of Laker Dining Dollars
- Immediate 5 percent bonus added to all deposits $25 and higher and no 8 percent sales tax!
That is a total potential savings of 13 percent!
- Convenience and security.
Your SUNY Oswego photo ID accesses your plan. No more fumbling for cash while juggling food.
Just present your photo ID and your purchase will be deducted from your balance.
- Accounts opened with as little as $10.
ID & Dining Office accepts cash, credit cards or check deposits Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 6:30 pm and Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm all semester.
Laker Dining Dollars is built in to all residential meal plans.
Choose from our on campus Cash Operation locations or use for yourself or guests in the dining centers (all-you-can-eat).
- Order Dominos Pizza, Oswego Sub Shop and Wonzone Calzones via Webfood and have it delivered to your on or off campus address.
- Fajita Grill also accepts Laker Dining Dollars for dining in or take out at their store.
- The Laker Dining Dollars is perfect for you! You don't have to eat ramen noodles and macaroni & cheese just because you live off campus. Have a look in our fridge for a real meal.
Notes: Unused Laker Dining Dollars dollars rollover from fall semester to spring semester only. There is no rollover from spring semester to summer or fall semesters. Unused dollars are not refundable. No alcohol may be purchased with the Plus Plan.