Please let us know if you have a food allergy/intolerance or other special dietary need by completing this form.
- Food Allergy Initiative
- The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
- FAAN College Network
- Free Medical Alert IDs
- American Celiac Disease Alliance
- Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Gluten Freely
- Gluten Intolerance Group
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
- The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
There are a variety of other health services offered on campus include Campus Recreation that provides students, faculty and staff with opportunities to participate in a wide variety of formal and informal, skilled and unskilled activities designed to promote health and wellness.
The Campus Fitness Centers are equipped with free weights and associated equipment, Cybex equipment, a variety of cardiovascular equipment, and offer a wide variety of group exercise classes.
The Lifestyles Center addresses a variety of health issues including alcohol, drugs, general wellness, sexual health, and violence prevention.
The Mary Walker Health Center provides primary care services, medications, referrals, and counseling through the Counseling Services Center.