New Student Orientation
Welcome new Lakers!
We are excited that you have chosen SUNY Oswego as the destination for your college career.
Attending an Orientation program is an important next step in your transition to SUNY Oswego, and required for all of our new and incoming students. Program registration is now open! For more information check our Registering for Orientation section or feel free to contact us!
- Thursday, June 23 (Closed)
- Wednesday, July 13 (Commuter Program)* (Closed)
- Tuesday, August 2
* Regardless of your status as a commuter or residential student, you are welcome to register for either session, depending on your availability. Information presented at either program will be beneficial to you and assist greatly in your transition to SUNY Oswego.
First Year Programs
- Wednesday, June 29 – Thursday, June 30 (Closed)
- Wednesday, July 6 – Thursday, July 7 (Closed)
- Sunday, July 10 – Monday, July 11 (Closed)
- Sunday, July 17 – Monday, July 18 (Closed)
- Wednesday, July 20 – Thursday, July 21 (Closed)
- Monday, July 25 – Tuesday, July 26 (Closed)
- Thursday, July 28 – Friday, July 29
International Education Program
Tuesday, August 23 - Friday, August 26
Hours of operation:
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
315.312.5522 - P.
315.312.5443 - F.
SUNY Oswego Orientation Programs
145 Marano Campus Center
Oswego, NY 13126
- FirstChoice Selection
- EOP Summer Program
- Financial Aid
- Immunization and Health Forms
- International Education Orientation Schedule
- Residence Life and Housing
- Disability Services
- Campus Technology Services
- Student Travel Guide
- Campus Map
- Transfer Student Services
- Services for Students (PDF, 147 KB)
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!