New Student Orientation
Welcome New Lakers!
We are excited that you have chosen SUNY Oswego as the destination for your college career.
Attending an Orientation program is an important next step in your transition to SUNY Oswego, and required for all of our new and incoming students. Program registration is now open! For more information check our "Registering for Orientation" section of this website or feel free to contact us!
Thursday, June 23rd
Wednesday, July 13th (Commuter Program)*
Tuesday, August 2nd
* Regardless of your status as a commuter or residential student, you are welcome to register for either session, depending on your availability. Information presented at either program will be beneficial to you and assist greatly in your transition to SUNY Oswego.
First Year Programs
Wednesday, June 29th – Thursday, June 30th
Wednesday, July 6th – Thursday, July 7th
Sunday, July 10th – Monday, July 11th
Sunday, July 17th – Monday, July 18th
Wednesday, July 20th – Thursday, July 21st
Monday, July 25th – Tuesday, July 26th
Thursday, July 28th – Friday, July 29th
International Education Program
Tuesday, August 23rd - Friday, August 26th
* For more information click here
Hours of operation:
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
315.312.5522 - P.
315.312.5443 - F.
SUNY Oswego Orientation Programs
145 Marano Campus Center
Oswego, NY 13126
- FirstChoice Selection
- EOP Summer Program
- Financial Aid
- Immunization and Health Forms
- International Education Orientation Schedule
- Residence Life and Housing
- Disability Services
- Campus Technology Services
- Student Travel Guide
- Campus Map
- Transfer Student Services
- Services for Students (PDF, 147 KB)
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!