New Student Orientation
Welcome new Lakers!
We are excited that you have chosen SUNY Oswego as the destination for your college career.
Attending an Orientation program is an important next step in your transition to SUNY Oswego, and required for all of our new and incoming students. Program registration is now open! For more information check our Registering for Orientation section or feel free to contact us!
2017 Transfer Program Dates:
- Thursday, June 22
- Wednesday, July 12
- Tuesday, August 1
* Transfer students enrolling in our on-line Broadcasting or Public Justice programs should contact Extended Learning for applicable Orientation information (315-312-2270).
2017 First Year Program Dates:
- Thursday, June 29 - Friday, June 30
- Thursday, July 6 - Friday, July 7
- Sunday, July 9 - Monday, July 10
- Sunday, July 16 - Monday, July 17
- Wednesday, July 19 - Thursday, July 20
- Monday, July 24 - Tuesday, July 25
- Thursday, July 27 - Friday, July 28
Each program contains the same beneficial information and it will help you as you transisition to Oswego.
Please note: Space in each progam is limited and reserved on a "first come, first served" basis for both students and guests.
Hours of operation:
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
315.312.5522 - P.
315.312.5443 - F.
SUNY Oswego Orientation Programs
145 Marano Campus Center
Oswego, NY 13126
- FirstChoice Selection
- EOP Summer Program
- Financial Aid
- Immunization and Health Forms
- International Education Orientation Schedule
- Residence Life and Housing
- Disability Services
- Campus Technology Services
- Student Travel Guide
- Campus Map
- Transfer Student Services
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!