Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 8 to 11!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

You are here

International students

How do I apply and what types of jobs are available?

The application process for International students seeking employment with Auxiliary Services is the same as for all students.  Please see these sections on the main page of our Student Employment website.

What do I do if I am hired?

 If you are part of International Education and Programs on campus and have been hired for employment with Auxiliary Services, you must complete paperwork that is unique to your International status.   If you are unsure if you are part of International Education and Programs, please call 315.312.5775, or email, or stop in at 102 Sheldon Hall.

Students who are part of International Education and Programs should have been given the International Tax Packet upon hiring from your manager.  Please contact Linda Axtell at 315.312.3669 or email if you have any questions.