The College Stores
- Winter Break On-Campus Store Hours: Our on-campus stores will be open Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm during winter break.
- In-Store Availability of Spring 2017 Textbooks: The first day to purchase your textbooks for the Spring 2017 semester at our Bookland location is Thursday, January 19. Our store hours will be 8am-4pm. Dare to compare!
- Winter Session 2017/Spring 2017 Textbooks: Dare to compare our new and used textbook prices with anyone else! HOW DO WE SAVE YOU MONEY? We have the largest selection of used textbooks, all new and used textbooks are always discounted, and we do not charge sales tax on course materials!
- 10% Off School Supplies at Artville: Artville has all the school supplies you need at 10% off. Stop in and see us in Hewitt. Visit our Facebook page to print off the coupon or show the cashier the ad from your mobile device. School supplies may include: notebooks, binders, pens, paint, paper, drafting supplies, and more. (Does not include snacks, beverages, or health and beauty products). Go to our Facebook page today...
- THE COLLEGE CUT: Welcome Maria Williams to The College Cut! She is a Master Hair Stylist with 28 years experience. Offering a variety of services for men and women of all hair types. Walk-ins welcome and by appointment. Please call 312-5547.
- Oswego State Laptop Purchase Program: The Laptop Purchase Program features the Dell Latitude E5470 and Dell Chromebook 11. As part of the Laptop Purchase Program, you will receive our peace of mind on-campus technical support - meaning we will diagnose and solve any issue that arises with your laptop. Most of our repairs are successfully completed in 24 hours! Upon placing your order for the Dell Latitude E5470, only half the total payment is due ($550.00) by cash or credit card. The remaining balance ($550.00) appears on your student's tuition bill for the following semester. The Dell Chromebook is a one-time payment of $375.00 plus tax. Yes, it's that simple and you can still order at any time during the semester. Learn more about the program and each laptop's specifications...
- Like our Facebook Page! Stay updated with the latest news, sales, and events happening at our store locations via our Facebook page - Like us today!
- Flex Plan: Your student ID card is the one card you will need for your Flex Plan. Sometimes your financial aid is not in when you need to buy your textbooks; by setting up your Flex Plan it will be added right to your semester's tuition bill! With one swipe of your student ID card, the Flex Plan may be used to purchase anything from textbooks, art, computer, and school supplies to health and beauty products at our Hewitt locations. At the Campus Center, use your Flex Plan to pickup a sweatshirt for gameday or a Hallmark greeting card or emblematic item for family and friends. You can either put money into your Flex account from excess funds from your loans or by adding money to the tuition bill. Learn more or setup your Flex Plan today...
- Artville Cafe: We accept Laker Dining Dollars for food purchases at our Artville cafe. In addition to Seattle's Best Coffee and assorted cookies, we also have soup, salads, and assorted sandwiches! Some of the salads we have are caesar salad and caesar salad with chicken. Our daily special - add a small soup to any salad or sandwich for just $3.00. Stop by for a quick but delicious bite to eat on your trek through campus. Check out our daily soup menu...
About our Locations
Tel: (315) 312-2261, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Main Level of Hewitt
Home of the College Store's computer department and located directly across from our textbook location (Bookland). We would be happy to special order any software you may need and is available to us. Receive technical support for your laptop through the Laptop Purchase Program. Artville has a full inventory of art supplies for students including Golden Artist Paints, fine art paper, mat board, poster board, canvas, pencils, sketch books, and more. Artville also has a cafe complete with Seattle's Best coffee, assorted cookies, soups, salads, sandwiches, and wraps from Monday-Friday 11am-3pm.
Tel: (315) 312-2260, E-mail: email@example.com
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Main Level of Hewitt Union
Our textbook location is loaded with the largest selection of used textbooks and all new textbooks are discounted 10%. We also have school and art supplies.
Tel: (315) 312-5900, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 1pm-4pm (open to 9pm during men's hockey games)
Check out our store in the Campus Center which features the best selection, best quality, and best prices on Oswego clothing and emblematic items. We also carry Hallmark greeting cards and seasonal gifts.
Tel: (315) 312-2261, E-mail: email@example.com
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 11am-5pm
A full service printing/copying for SUNY Oswego students located in our Artville location. Services include incoming & outgoing fax service, black & white copies, and color copies.
Oswego State Downtown
Tel: (315) 216-4985, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Hours: Sunday-Tuesday CLOSED, Wednesday Noon-5pm, Thursday 10am-5pm, Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-5pm
Joining the City of Oswego community with the Oswego State community! Along with other departments from campus you can get a flavor of the many great things happening on campus. Currently you can browse the best selling Oswego apparel and student art. Extended hours during the Oswego's Farmers Market on Thursdays during the summer. Additionaly, Tyler Art Gallery hosts numerous art exhibits throughout the year. Check out the latest exhibit at www.oswego.edu/arts (Until further notice, event tickets for SUNY Oswego events are not available for sale at this time.)