The College Stores
- Class of 2016 Caps and Gowns: May 2016 graduates caps and gowns are available for purchase online and will be available at our Campus Center store beginning Monday, May 2. Graduates may purchase the Bachelor's Unit or Master's Unit online until May 9.
- End of Semester Textbook Buyback Begins Thursday: CASH FOR TEXTBOOKS! Although you may sell your textbooks back to The College Stores any day, the best time to get the most value for textbooks is at our end of the semester buyback. Did you know that selling back your books to The College Stores not only saves you money, but it also helps other students? Being able to provide more used textbooks (our number one objective) helps lower textbooks costs for others the following semester. We would rather buyback textbooks from our students than use book supply dealers. Our number one goal is to purchase your textbooks for 50% of the price you paid for them at the beginning of the semester. Thus, if you paid $100 for a textbook, you could receive up to $50 at the end of the semester. Buyback will be held at our Bookland location except for Saturday, May 7 from 1-4pm and Monday, May 9-Thursday, May 12 from 5pm-7pm where it will be held at our Artville store.
- Savings in Full Bloom at our Campus Center Store: 20% off t-shirts, shorts, and Oswego logo items from April 25-May 7! (*While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other sales or discounts. In-store purchases only at our Campus Center store. Clothing item(s) must have Lakers logo or "Lakers" imprint)
- Dare to Compare Textbooks: Dare to compare our new textbook prices with anyone else! Our average textbook cost is lower than other national retailers. New and used textbooks are ALWAYS discounted at the College Stores! Want more savings? The College Stores does not charge sales tax on course materials! Just another way The College Stores saves you money! We know textbooks. We dare you to compare your Summer or Fall 2016 textbooks.
- The Palladium Times: Now Available at our Artville location for purchase!
- Oswego State Laptop Purchase Program: The Laptop Purchase Program features the Dell Latitude E5450, Apple MacBook Pro, and Apple MacBook Air. All three come with our peace of mind on-campus technical support, meaning we will diagnose and solve any issue that arises with your laptop. Most of our repairs are successfully completed in 24 hours! Upon placing your order, only half the total payment is due by cash or credit card. The remaining balance appears on your student's tuition bill for the following semester. Yes, it's that simple. Learn more about the program and each laptop's specifications...
- Like our Facebook Page! We now have a Facebook page to help you stay updated with the latest news, sales, and events happening at our store locations. Like us today!
- Flex Plan: Your student ID card is the one card you will need for your Flex Plan. Sometimes your financial aid is not in when you need to buy your textbooks; by setting up your Flex Plan it will be added right to your semester's tuition bill! With one swipe of your student ID card, the Flex Plan may be used to purchase anything from textbooks, art, computer, and school supplies to health and beauty products at our Hewitt locations. At the Campus Center, use your Flex Plan to pickup a sweatshirt for gameday or a Hallmark greeting card or emblematic item for family and friends. You can either put money into your Flex account from excess funds from your loans or by adding money to the tuition bill. Learn more or setup your Flex Plan today...
- Get Value for your Old Device - Trade it In Today: NEW! Visit The College Stores for assistance in evaluating the trade-in eligibility of your old device. This is a quick and simple process of examining the device and answering a few questions. After confirming this information, you will be given a quote. If you accept the quote, you will be given a College Stores gift card for the value of your quote in exchange for your used technology. What can you trade in? iPods, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, E-readers, and MacBooks are just some of the many items offered. For more information and for a quote, visit http://oswego.tradeitin.net/
- Artville Cafe We accept Laker Dining Dollars for food purchases at our Artville cafe. In addition to Seattle's Best Coffee and assorted cookies, we also have soup, salads, and assorted sandwiches! Some of the salads we have are caesar salad and caesar salad with chicken. Stop by for a quick but delicious bite to eat on your trek through campus. For the first week of the semester, it will be chef's choice for the yellow pea, organic tomato, or organic chickpea. Our daily soup menu for the Spring 2016 semester is: Monday - Italian Wedding or Broccoli and Cheddar; Tuesday - Chicken and Dumplings or Red Lentil with Zucchini and Spinach; Wednesday - Loaded Potato or Mac and Cheese; Thursday - Albondigas (Mexican Style Meatball) or 3 Bean Chili; and Friday - Mac and Cheese or New England Clam Chowder.
About our Locations
Tel: (315) 312-2261, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Main Level of Hewitt
Home of the College Store's computer department and located directly across from our textbook location (Bookland). We would be happy to special order any software you may need and is available to us. Receive technical support for your laptop through the Laptop Purchase Program. Artville has a full inventory of art supplies for students including Golden Artist Paints, fine art paper, mat board, poster board, canvas, pencils, sketch books, and more. Artville also has a cafe complete with Seattle's Best coffee, assorted cookies, soups, salads, sandwiches, and wraps from Monday-Friday 11am-3pm.
Tel: (315) 312-2260, E-mail: email@example.com
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Main Level of Hewitt Union
Our textbook location is loaded with the largest selection of used textbooks and all new textbooks are discounted 10%. We also have school and art supplies.
Tel: (315) 312-5900, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 1pm-4pm
Check out our store in the Campus Center which features the best selection, best quality, and best prices on Oswego clothing and emblematic items. We also carry Hallmark greeting cards and seasonal gifts.
Tel: (315) 312-2261, E-mail: email@example.com
Semester Store Hours: Monday-Friday 11am-5pm
A full service printing/copying for SUNY Oswego students located in our Artville location. Services include incoming & outgoing fax service, black & white copies, and color copies.
Oswego State Downtown
Tel: (315) 216-4985, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Hours: Sunday-Tuesday CLOSED, Wednesday Noon-5pm, Thursday 10am-6pm (Open until 8pm beginning May 28), Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-5pm
Joining the City of Oswego community with the Oswego State community! Along with other departments from campus you can get a flavor of the many great things happening on campus. Currently you can browse the best selling Oswego apparel and student art. Extended hours during the Oswego's Farmers Market on Thursdays during the summer. Tickets are available for purchase for on-campus events such as Lakers Athletics, Student Association Programming Board (SAPB), and Waterman Theatre.