Meal plan pricing
Meal Plan Prices
|Full Board w/ $80 LDD||$2310||$2350||$2400||$2500|
|Any 12 w/ $80 LDD||$2190||$2220||$2250||$2330|
|Any 9 w/ $90 LDD||$2060||$2090||$2120||$2200|
|Any 7 with $100 LDD||$1770||$1800||$1830||$1910|
|Any 5 w/ $110 LDD||$1430||$1455||$1480||$1555|
|Any 2 w/ $250 LDD||$960||$980||$1000||$1060|
- All prices are "per semester".
- The Any 2 meal plan is for residents of Lonis/Moreland and The Village.
- Laker Dining Dollars amounts are for the semester and are included in the price of the meal plan.
- Residential Dining Laker Dining Dollars balances only roll with the purchase of a Spring semester Residential Dining Plan.
- The Oswego Guarantee is based on the student's first year of enrollment.
- Full Board meal plan is mandatory for first semester freshman.
- Full Board, Any12 and Any9 are options available for second semester freshman.
- International students are excluded from the Full Board requirement.
- Laker Dining Dollars balances roll from fall to spring only.
- Balances left at the end of the spring semester do not roll to summer and cannot be refunded.