- Choose from low-fat, heart-smart and non-meat alternatives. Send an email to our registered dietitian or give her a call at x3284 for sound advice about dietary concerns.
Late Night Snack
- Great study break! Everthing from ice cream sundaes to bagel pizzas with veggies and dip and a selection of fresh fruit. Kick back, relax and listen to some music. Take your pick from two convenient locations across campus: Lakeside and Littlepage.
- For a special occasion ... or no occasion at all! Choose from a basket-of-goodies, fresh fruit basket, balloon-o-gram, gourmet cookies or a specialty cake with your message on it. A nice way to say, "I'm thinking of you."
Bag meals to go
- Conflict in schedule? Don't worry about lunch or dinner. If you've got a class, we've got it covered.
You can pick up a bag lunch or bag dinner at the following locations between the times of 7 am and 10:45 am Monday-Friday: (Cooper, Lakeside, Littlepage, and Pathfinder)
Note: If you get a bag lunch or dinner, you will not be allowed access to any of the dining centers for that meal.
- Guest meals are available for purchase when a student wants to treat a guest, parent, or friend to an all-you-care-to-eat meal in a resident dining center. The guest must be accompanied by the meal plan holder. Guest meals may be purchased at the Residential Dining Center or ID and Dining Office in 503 Culkin.
- Guest meals are to be used for guests only. Students cannot purchase guest meals and use them for themselves as way of supplementing their meal plans.
- The minimum number of guest meals sold is 3, and the maximum is 6.
- Guest meals balances from the Fall semester are carried over to the spring. Balances from the spring semester do not get carried over to the fall.
- Guest meals are not to be used at Mackin Dining Center or during the summer.
- All resident meal plans now include "free" anytime meals. Visitors coming and no money in sight? No problem. You can still treat your family or friends to an all-you-can-eat meals on us! You can also use them for yourself.