Diplomas for August degree recipients have been mailed.
Fall 2016 - classes begin Monday, August 29.
- Last day to add semester classes: September 8.
- Continuing degree-seeking Undergraduates who have not yet registered will need to complete the Permit to Late Register form.
- Need to withdraw/remove registration? Only Degree-seeking Undergrads who have already registered are required to withdraw - Here's how - (others can drop their course in myOswego).
- Need proof that you're enrolled? Enrollment verifications are available in myOswego on the "Student Records" tab.
- Student Profile - dashboard view of academic standing, holds, grades, advisor information and much more.
- Registration and Planning - Check out a brief overview (.pdf, Video). See tips and tricks for more.
- the Degree Works "Plans" tab - see how Degree Works Plans work with Registration Plans (Video)
How To: email your class schedule to yourself (and/or others) and add it to your LakerApps (google) calendar (Video).
Readmission for Fall 2016 is closed. Please consider readmitting for Spring 2017 which begins October 1.
Order official transcripts online!
Need a replacement diploma?
New non-degree undergraduate students - Use this link to set up your account to register online.
New *international* non-degree undergraduate students - Use this link to set up your account to register online if you do not have a Social Security number.
Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm
301 Culkin Hall
7060 State Route 104W
Oswego, NY 13126