Wintersession grades will be posted by 5:00pm Thursday Jan 26.
Diplomas for Fall degree recipients have been mailed.
Haven't received your diploma? Check for holds in myOswego that may prevent mailing, then contact the issuing office to clear the hold.
Spring 2017 Classes begin Monday Jan 23. Final Date to Add an Undergraduate or Graduate Semester Course: Feb 1.
- Continuing students who have not yet registered for Spring 2017 will need to complete the Permit to Late Register Form.
- Need to withdraw/remove registration for Spring 2017? Only Degree-seeking Undergrads who have already registered are required to withdraw - Here's how - (others can drop their courses in myOswego).
- Missed a semester? Need to Readmit? Please complete this Form.
- Need proof that you're enrolled? Enrollment verifications are available in myOswego on the "Student Records" tab. Advance Registration certificates are available for students registered as of Dec. 20.
Want to make the most of the new tools available to you? Work with your Advisor to create a Degree Works Plan, then use it with Registration and Planning tools to plan and register for your classes!
- Registration and Planning - Check out a brief overview (.pdf, Video). See tips and tricks for more.
- the Degree Works "Plans" tab - see how Degree Works Plans work with Registration Plans (Video)
New non-degree undergraduate students - Use this link to set up your account to register online.
New *international* non-degree undergraduate students - Use this link to set up your account to register online if you do not have a Social Security number.
How To: email your class schedule to yourself (and/or others) and add it to your LakerApps (google) calendar (Video).
Order official transcripts online!
Need a replacement diploma?
Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm
301 Culkin Hall
7060 State Route 104W
Oswego, NY 13126