Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 8 to 11!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

Registrar's Office

Fall 2016 - Withdrawal Period for Semester Course: September 20 - October 28.

How To: email your class schedule to yourself (and/or others) and add it to your LakerApps (google) calendar (Video).

Need proof that you're enrolled? Enrollment verifications are available in myOswego on the "Student Records" tab.

myOswego Updates:

  • Student Profile - dashboard view of academic standing, holds, grades, advisor information and much more.
  • Registration and Planning - Check out a brief overview (.pdf, Video). See tips and tricks for more.
  • the Degree Works "Plans" tab - see how Degree Works Plans work with Registration Plans (Video)

Registration information and resources, including videos, instructions and tips and tricks.

Need to get familiar with Degree Works? Check out our Degree Works videos.

Order official transcripts online!

Need a replacement diploma?

Have teacher certification questions?