Faculty and staff resources
Final Summer Grading Deadline:
11:59 PM Wednesday August 17
Our tips and tricks page also has information on features and techniques.
Advisor assignment instructions (Banner)
Course, class and classroom information:
- Academic room policy
- Academic room reservations - class-related activity
- Reservations for events
- Banner course information form
- Classroom scheduling
- Time requirements for courses
Declaration / Change of major / minor overview (.pdf)
- Degree Works information
- Video: How to read a Degree Works audit
- Video: Degree Works navigation and features
- Video: Building Degree Works Plans - “Blank Plan” Option
Faculty grade entry (PDF) - Overview of the grade submission interface.
- Major/minor codes (PDF 13KB)
- Restriction codes
- Approval codes
- Faculty drop form
- Overload approval form - Submit student information to permit fall and spring credit hour overloads. You must have your Oswego email open in the same browser that you are using to open this form. Overload permission is processed the first day of the semester.
- Requests for overloads during summer sessions require Dean's permission.