Spring 2016 Midterm Grades will be made available for students to view March 18th.
Midterm Grade submission is required for all full-semester 100 and 200-level courses.
NEW: Degree Works Plans. Overview and instructions (.pdf).
Advisor assignment instructions (Banner)
Course, class and classroom information:
- Academic room policy
- Academic room reservations - class-related activity
- Reservations for events
- Banner course information form
- Classroom scheduling
- Time requirements for courses
Faculty grade entry (PDF) - Overview of the grade submission interface.
- Major/minor codes (PDF 13KB)
- Restriction codes
- Approval codes
- Faculty drop form
- Overload approval form - Submit student information to permit fall and spring credit hour overloads. You must have your Oswego email open in the same browser that you are using to open this form. Overload permission is processed the first day of the semester.
- Requests for overloads during summer sessions require Dean's permission.