Degree Works is available in myOswego for students (Student Records tab) and advisors (Advisor Menu).
New: the "Plans" tab.
- The Plans tab provides an area to build semester-by-semester plans toward degree completion.
- Courses entered in Plans are validated against the course catalog, prerequisites and “when offered” patterns.
- Degree Works Plans integrate with the new registration interface so students can turn them into registration plans in the “Plan Ahead” area or search for sections and register directly from a Degree Works Plan in the “Register for Classes” area.
- Students have three views: Calendar, Notes, and an Audit view that places the Plan side-by-side with a Degree Works audit that incorporates the planned coursework.
- Ask your advisor about building a Degree Works Plan.
VIDEOS AVAILABLE: How to Read a Degree Works audit, explore Navigation and Features.Degree Works features:
- clear visual layout and navigation
- overall degree progress measurements
- dynamic advice for your situation - shows unmet conditions (only if unmet)
- "Class Summary" - view your coursework term-by-term right from the degree audit
- "Look Ahead" - add courses you are considering and see how they show on your degree audit
- "What If" - see how your degree audit would look if you changed majors/minors
- "Registration Checklist" - shows only what's left to complete
- requirements link to course descriptions and section offerings
- deviations/waivers show on the requirements
How to Read a Degree Works Audit:
Degree Works Navigation and Features: