Degree Works is available in myOswego for students (Student Records tab) and advisors (Advisor Menu). It can also be accessed directly from the Student Profile.
New: the "Plans" tab.
- The Plans tab provides an area to build semester-by-semester plans toward degree completion.
- Courses entered in Plans are validated against the course catalog, prerequisites and “when offered” patterns.
- Degree Works Plans integrate with the new Registration and Planning interface so students can build registration plans from them in the “Plan Ahead” area or search for sections and register directly from a Degree Works Plan in the “Register for Classes” area.
- Students have three views: Calendar, Notes, and an Audit view that places the Plan side-by-side with a Degree Works audit that incorporates the planned coursework.
- Ask your advisor about building a Degree Works Plan.
VIDEOS AVAILABLE: How to Read a Degree Works audit, explore Navigation and Features.Degree Works features:
- clear visual layout and navigation
- overall degree progress measurements
- dynamic advice for your situation - shows unmet conditions (only if unmet)
- "Class Summary" - view your coursework term-by-term right from the degree audit
- "Look Ahead" - add courses you are considering and see how they show on your degree audit
- "What If" - see how your degree audit would look if you changed majors/minors
- "Registration Checklist" - shows only what's left to complete
- requirements link to course descriptions and section offerings
- deviations/waivers show on the requirements
How to Read a Degree Works Audit:
Degree Works Navigation and Features: