Degree Works is available in myOswego for students (Student Records tab) and advisors (Advisor Menu).
VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE: How to Read a Degree Works audit, explore Navigation and Features.
Degree Works features:
- clear visual layout and navigation
- overall degree progress measurements
- dynamic advice for your situation - shows unmet conditions (only if unmet)
- "Class Summary" - view your coursework term-by-term right from the degree audit
- "Look Ahead" - add courses you are considering and see how they show on your degree audit
- "What If" - see how your degree audit would look if you changed majors/minors
- "Registration Checklist" - shows only what's left to complete
- requirements link to course descriptions and section offerings
- deviations/waivers show on the requirements
How to Read a Degree Works Audit:
Degree Works Navigation and Features: