Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 8 to 11!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

You are here

Undergraduate non-degree myOswego account activation

Your myOswego account provides SUNY Oswego web access to register for classes, pay on your account and much more. This process is for new, non-degree, undergraduate students.

Students who are currently attending high school should not use this process to register. All high school students should contact the Admissions Office to register for courses.

You are required to use your Social Security number to complete this process.

If you have never attended or applied to SUNY Oswego, you can setup your account and register for classes on our account activation page.

Problems? Call 315.312.2136 or email