You will need to use a computer with Internet access.
- Go to myOswego (myOswego.oswego.edu)
- Use the “Sign in” button and login using your Laker NetID and your Oswego email password (more info).
- Select the “Registration” Tab.
- Click the "Check Your Registration Status" link. This will let you know when you can register, if an Alternate PIN is required for you to register and if there is anything that will prevent your registration (holds, etc.). There is a link to view holds at the bottom of this page and also on the "Registration" and "Student Records" tabs.
- Return to the Registration menu and choose either the "Register for Classes" link or the "*New* Register for Classes (beta)" link.
- Select “Register - Add/Drop Classes” (or"Register for Classes" in the new interface).
- Follow the directions to select classes.
- Submit changes and check your current schedule. Correct any registration errors before exiting.
For advanced methods, visit our tips and tricks page. Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions. There are also HELP links on the upper right side of most pages in myOswego. Contact the Registrar’s Office at 315.312.2136 if you need further assistance.
Registration for new students:
Please note that high school students should not use online registration; they need approval from the Admissions Office and and high school counselor.
New nondegree undergraduate students should use this link to setup an account in myOswego and register. You will be required to use your Social Security number to web register. Please contact the Registrar's Office at 315.312.2136 if you have problems.
New nondegree international students who do not have a Social Security number should use this link to setup an account in myOswego and register. Please contact the Registrar's Office at 315.312.2136 if you have problems.
New nondegree graduate students are required to apply online through the Graduate Office before registering.