Oswego students need to activate their Laker NetID, which provides an email address and access to various campus network services. Once activated, an account may be used to login to our online registration system, myOswego, instead of using your Student ID. The Laker NetID also allows access to other systems and services (Blackboard [needed for online courses], library, computer labs, parking, etc). You may activate your Laker NetID at www.oswego.edu/email.
- Passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as created (lowercase or uppercase);
- Refer to the accounts management page for account activation, password tools and FAQs;
- Call the CTS Help Desk at 315.312.3456.
Newly admitted undergraduate students should contact Admissions (315.312.2250) for login assistance.Alumni who do not have a Laker NetID will continue to use the campus ID and personal identification number (PIN) to log on to myOswego. If you happen to forget your PIN, you have two options:
- Come in person with a valid picture ID to the Registrar's Office, 301 Culkin Hall.
- Call the Registrar's Office, 315.312.2136, and answer your "PIN Hint Question."