You are here
The job search can be a scary process, but we’re here to coach you through it. (Not to mention that 95% of Oswego grads find a job or attend graduate school within one year of graduation!) Here are a few steps to get you started:
- Assess your interests, skills, and abilities
- Research career fields, the job market, and salaries
- Build a résumé and cover letter that highlights your accomplishments
- Network with professionals in your field
- Search for jobs that fit your interests and qualifications
- Meet with a career coach to make your applications shine
- Apply for positions and follow-up
- Rock your job interview
- Evaluate offers and accept the best position for you
- Tell us where you landed so we can share your success!
Fun fact: SUNY Oswego alumni have lifetime access to our services and online tools!