Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 8 to 11!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

You are here

Forms and documents

Additional Navigation

Academic programs

Travel and finance

New York State Travel Manual - SUNY Oswego adheres to general guidelines and responsibilities stated in the OGS Travel Manual. Includes definitions of 'official station,' 'travel status,' and other terms and procedures related to travel and miscellaneous expense reimbursement. For more information contact the Travel Office at x2223.

Promotion and tenure

Research fellowship information

Sabbatical request information

Tuition and fee assistance for employees taking SUNY courses

Fund and expense transfers, request for payment from Foundation accounts form

  • Journal transfer form AC-22 (PDF, 20KB). For transferring expenditures among accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
  • Allocation adjustment form UA3 (PDF, 20KB). For assigning and adjusting allocations within accounts. Form to be sent to Provost's Office, not directly to Finance.
  • Revenue transfer form RA (PDF, 12KB). For transferring revenue among Income Fund Reimbursable (IFR) and State University Tuition Reimburable Accounts (SUTRA).
  • Request for payment from alumni and/or Oswego College Foundation accounts.

Soliciting and/or accepting of In-kind (non-cash) gifts to SUNY Oswego

Searches/hiring/appointment forms

Visiting scholar

For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Provost.