School of Education

Certification Out of State

Additional Navigation

School of Education

Please review SUNY Oswego's Mandatory Certification Disclosure Document, which includes a full list of education departments for other states and territories. 

Where do you want to teach? Check out the Certification Map to look for requirements in every state.

If you are applying for certification in another state, you may be requested to complete a form verifying your completion of an approved program leading to teacher, pupil-personnel, or administrative certification. You MUST complete your portion of the form and either mail or fax the form to the Registrar's Office for completion:

Registrar's Office
SUNY Oswego
301 Culkin Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
FAX: (315)312-2531