Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 8 to 11!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

You are here

Registering for courses for the following semester

All registrations can be done at your time of eligibility on the web at  Matriculated undergraduate students receive an email at their Oswego email address notifying them when registration is available on their myOswego accounts. 

Please remember ALL matriculated undergraduates MUST register by the date indicated on the Registrar's site or incur a late fee of $40, which can not be waived due to overseas study.

You must use the myOswego site for all course and registration information. If you have issues in registering, you MUST contact the Registrar's Office directly.

Non-SUNY Oswego students should contact their home campus' International Education office for policies and procedures regarding registration at their home campus.

Reserving housing

If you need to reserve your on-campus housing, you may find all of the necessary forms on the Residence Life and Housing  website.