Search For Funding
If you are interested in securing external funding for scholarly activity or research, contact
Julie Marte (x2561, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maria Nakamura (x2884 , email@example.com) to discuss your project needs.
- SPIN Funding Opportunity search tool.
- Browse funding opportunities at our list of open deadlines by discipline.
- Faculty Profile - Tell us what areas you are interested in obtaining funding.
ORSP has a variety of services available to assist you while you are preparing your proposal. We offer assistance with budget preparation, editing and critiquing proposals and will review the components of the proposal to ensure it is in compliance with sponsor guidelines and internal policies.
- Proposal guidance and editing, contact Bill Bowers x5631
- Budget preparation, contact Maria Nakamura x 2884
Access an online copy of the Routing Sheet which is used to obtain required campus approvals prior to proposal submission.
The Conflict of Interest/PHS Conflict of Interest form (Financial Disclosure) must be completed prior to proposal submission. See the following links for the Conflict of interest and PHS Conflict of Interest Policies.
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- PHS Conflict of Interest Policy
- COI training is required at least every 4 years for each Investigator on PHS (NIH, CDC, etc) grants and is provided by CITI program.
Proposal Submission Notice
Proposals must be complete and forwarded to ORSP at least 5 business days prior to the sponsor deadline. This will allow time to review the application for compliance with sponsor requirements, to obtain administrative approvals and for a successful electronic submission. See the Proposal Submission Policy for details.