The Residence Life and Housing Department operates two on-campus Fitness Centers:
- Cooper Fitness Center: located between Hart and Funnelle residence halls.
- Glimmerglass Fitness Center: located between Oneida and Onondaga residence halls.
At both facilities you can find...
- Free weights
- Cybex selectorized weight equipment
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment
- Wide variety of group exercise classes
The Fitness Centers are part of a wide range of recreational activities offered at SUNY Oswego. For further information on additional recreational opportunities on campus, please visit the Campus Recreation web site.
Upcoming Events and Announcements
- Student Membership Form
- Spring Semeter Group Exercise Schedule
- Group Exercise Marathon, March 4, 2017: Cooper Fitness Center from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Full schedule and details found here.
- Bench Press Competition, March 3, 2017 at 4:00 pm in Hewitt Ballroom. Register today at either Fitness Center. Rules are found here