The Residence Life and Housing Department operates two on-campus Fitness Centers:
- Cooper Fitness Center: located between Hart and Funnelle residence halls.
- Glimmerglass Fitness Center: located between Oneida and Onondaga residence halls.
At both facilities you can find...
- Free weights
- Cybex selectorized weight equipment
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment
- Wide variety of group exercise classes
The Fitness Centers are part of a wide range of recreational activities offered at SUNY Oswego. For further information on additional recreational opportunities on campus, please visit the Campus Recreation web site.