School of Business
Accredited by AACSB since 2002, the School of Business offers a range of undergraduate programs, several interdisciplinary programs, an MBA and combined five-year BS/MBA and BS/masters of programs to approximately 1,650 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students. Housed in renovated Rich Hall, our classes provide practical skills and project-based learning to complement theory, with a strong and successful alumni network that can help you during and after your college years. Graduate students have the option of taking classes online or at the Metro Center branch campus in downtown Syracuse.
With our growing enrollments, we work to expand international experiences, to reach out to part-time graduate students, and to be more fully engaged in regional economic development. Graduates of Oswego's business programs are highly successful with careers ranging from the corporate sector to non-profit/government agencies to entrepreneurial enterprises.
A talented and experienced team of faculty and administrative staff helps shape and guide an outstanding experience for our students. The Center for Accounting Research and Education, as well as the Human Resource Management Center are among the special features of our school. Learn more about the School of Business.
If you're new to campus or the business programs, check out our laptop recommendation (PDF).
- On Saturday, April 9th SUNY Oswego hosted the 2016 Phi Beta Lambda New York State Leadership Conference. The Conference was a great success and the School of Business could not be prouder of it's students! Please check back soon as we will be posting pictures!
- SUNY Oswego was named as one of the best small colleges in the North for Master's Degree Programs in Health Care Management by Health Management Degree Guide. Programs were selected ranking based on criteria such as acceptance rate, cost of attendance, number of degree and specialization options offered, accreditation, and acknowledgement by a national ranking body. SUNY Oswego was also highlighted for the program's AACSB accreditation. Find out more on Healthcare Management Degree Guide website!
- Want 6 Credits this Summer? Go to Germany! Hamburg School of Business Administration Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Summer School. July 18-29 2016, students will explore business ethics and CSR issues and goals. Students will listen to distinguished speakers, attend company visits, and participate in cultural events. For more information contact Dr. Friedman. hamburg_germany_2016.pdf
- The SUNY Oswego Online MBA was ranked 20th in the nation in the 2016 U.S. News and World Report ranking of Online MBA Programs! More information about the SUNY Oswego MBA can be found on the website.
- Business Administration degree completion will be available at the Syracuse Metro Center beginning in Fall 2016. Please see the following link for more information about the Metro Center.
- AACSB International recognized two Oswego business graduates — Robert Moritz of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Virginia Donohue of On Point for College — among its inaugural group of 100 Influential Leaders.
- Discover what's new in the School of Business by reading the Current Newsletter in our newsletter archive.