Accredited by AACSB since 2002, the School of Business offers a range of undergraduate programs, several interdisciplinary programs, an MBA and combined five-year BS/MBA and BS/masters of programs to approximately 1,650 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students. Housed in renovated Rich Hall, our classes provide practical skills and project-based learning to complement theory, with a strong and successful alumni network that can help you during and after your college years. Graduate students have the option of taking classes online or at the Metro Center branch campus in downtown Syracuse.
With our growing enrollments, we work to expand international experiences, to reach out to part-time graduate students, and to be more fully engaged in regional economic development. Graduates of Oswego's business programs are highly successful with careers ranging from the corporate sector to non-profit/government agencies to entrepreneurial enterprises.
A talented and experienced team of faculty and administrative staff helps shape and guide an outstanding experience for our students. The Center for Accounting Research and Education, as well as the Human Resource Management Center are among the special features of our school. Learn more about the School of Business.
If you're new to campus or the business programs, check out our laptop recommendation (PDF).
- On April 9, 2016, SUNY Oswego will host the Phi Beta Lambda New York State Leadership Conference. For more information, please visit:
- The SUNY Oswego Online MBA was ranked 20th in the nation in the 2016 U.S. News and World Report ranking of Online MBA Programs: http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/mba/rankings. More information about the SUNY Oswego MBA can be found at: https://www.oswego.edu/mba/.
- AACSB International recognized two Oswego business graduates — Robert Moritz of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Virginia Donohue of On Point for College — among its inaugural group of 100 Influential Leaders.
- The SUNY Oswego Lambda Zeta Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi has been recognized internationally as a Superior Chapter for the 2014-15 academic year!
- Discover what's new in the School of Business by reading the Current Newsletter in our newsletter archive.
- Call for papers for the 3rd SUNY Oswego-Shanghai Normal University Business Research Forum (May 26-27, 2016)