Getting on the payroll

Before arriving at Oswego, be sure that you have filled out all of the paperwork needed by the Human Resources office to get you on the payroll. This is important, not just because you can't get paid, you must do this to get access to campus computer and network services. Specifically, make sure that you have submitted:

  • a signed copy of your contract,
  • an I9 form,
  • any additional forms sent to you by the Human Resources office.

You can reach the Human Resources office online , in person at 201 Culkin Hall or by phone at (315) 312-2230.