Welcome to SUNY Oswego! We've put together a collection of materials to help you get started:
- Getting on the payroll - Information that should help you receive your first paycheck in a timely manner (well, maybe not so timely, but as soon as possible),
- Getting connected - Get your email account, connect your mobile devices to the campus network, gain access to your class lists, acquire college ID and obtain parking pass.
- Preparing for classes - Visit this site to get information about the technology resources available in your classrooms, Blackboard (the course-management system in use at SUNY Oswego), and campus policies on syllabi, academic dishonesty, and support for students with disabilities.
- Research support - Information on campus support services for your research and for student-faculty research projects.
- Advisement resources - While you probably won't be doing too much advisement in your first year, this site provides links to SUNY-Oswego advisement resources.
- Cultural resources - A guide to some of the cultural resources available on campus and in the surrounding communities.
- Promotion, retention and tenure - Information for those on continuing appointment
For more information contact John Kane at email@example.com