Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 8 to 11!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

You are here

The Payroll Office is responsible for the timely and accurate payment of the University State employees, including Faculty, Professional and Classified staff, Graduate Assistants and Student Assistants in non-work study positions. The Payroll Office processes all salary transactions, stipends, bonuses, extra service, pre-shift briefing, overtime and any and all salary adjustments that are required based on the negotiated contracts between the State and the representative unions. The Payroll Office is also responsible for handling tax withholding changes, direct deposits, ERS loan repayment deductions, SEFA deductions and W2 distribution.

General payroll questions
Contact the office at 315.312.2227 or by email at

Student payroll questions
Call 315.312.3641.

Other questions

  • Payroll Account Charges
    To correct departmental billing, contact the Finance Office at 315.312.3636.
  • College work study questions
    Contact the Financial Aid office at 315.312.3578.
  • Garnishments
    Garnishments are processed directly by the Office of the State Comptroller. Contact the authority issuing the judgment for any information.

Check us out on social media