Flex Spending Dependent Care Account (DCAA)

Dependent Care Account (DCAA) helps with expenses for elder care, disabled dependent care, or child care expenses. If you are already enrolled for 2020, but do not currently have these expenses due to your child not being in school or child care, you can change your deductions. Please go to the following website and submit a ‘change in status’ application.   Once your child is back in school or daycare, you can restart your deductions by filing another ‘change is status’ application.  You have 60 days from the day of the event to make any changes.  You can also call the Flex Spending Account hotline at 800-358-7202 if you need help with the changes.