In an emergency -- police/fire/ambulance -- dial 911.
- All building evacuations will occur when a fire alarm sounds and/or upon notification by University Police, a building coordinator or other authorized personnel.
- When the building evacuation alarm is activated during an emergency, leave by the nearest safe, marked exit and alert others to do the same.
- Assist the disabled in exiting the building! DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS IN CASES OF FIRE!
- Once outside, proceed to a clear area that is at least 300 feet from the affected building. Keep streets, fire lanes, hydrant areas and walkways clear for emergency vehicles and personnel.
- DO NOT return to an evacuated building unless told to do so by a university official. University Police or other emergency response personnel must be notified of missing persons so that a search can be conducted.
- Preplan designated meeting place.