Change of address

To change your legal address:

  • Please click on this link to login to the SUNY HR portal.
  • Click on Human Resource Systems.
  • In the "Self Service" box, Click on the SUNY HR Self Service link.
  • Validate your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and click Submit.
  • Click on the Address menu.
  • Select the address you want to change and click the Update button. 

Please note: To change your address in People Search, please contact the SUNY Oswego Help Desk at or 315-312-3456.