How do I submit a Service Request for Facilities Services?

Visit our Service Requests page. The page includes instructions for emergency requests, urgent requests, routine service requests, a project request form, and a space move and change form.

What is the difference between a major project and a work order?

A work order, also known as iService, is for smaller projects on campus, such as bed lofting, hanging whiteboards, etc. A major project is for projects on campus that cost more ($5,000+) and are not quick to fix. This can be things from repairing roofs, etc. For more clarification between the two, visit our Service Requests page, or call 315-312-2861.

How do I obtain a key or lock change?

Visit our Maintenance and Operations page. At the bottom of the page there are files for the key log instructions, the assigned key log blank form, and the lock and key control policy.

How do I obtain a sign for an office or room?

For an office or room sign, you need to complete a service request form. If you need to create a chemistry lab sign, you may fill out and submit a form on our Environmental Health and Safety page.

How do I change space/reassign a room?

On the bottom of our Service Request page, you will find a section that includes information and a form on how to change space/reassign a room.

How do I see any current projects occurring around campus?

Visit the Campus Project page to see which projects are occurring in each building around the campus. There you will also find out which stage the project is in; planning, design or construction.

How do I know if there is an outage in my building?

You can visit the Campus Outages page to see if there is a current or planned outage in your building. You are also able to look at any past outages in your building. If you follow us on Twitter or Facebook we will also post about any outages. 

Where can I find what departments are in each building?

The Building Profiles pages show which departments are in each building on campus. 

Question Marks