Common Forms and where to find them.

ADD Form - Registration Form to ADD classes that require permission. Is also used to add a course after the deadline (see College Calendar). Requires Dean signature. $20 fee.

Application for Readmission

Audit Form- To audit a course this form needs to be completed. It is available during the ADD Period of each semester when permission to audit a course occurs.

Change of Name Form - available in the Registrar's Office, 307 Culkin Hall. Please refer to our FAQ "My name has changed - How do I update my records?"

Change of SSN Form - available in the Registrar's Office, 307 Culkin Hall. Please refer to our FAQ "How do I update my SSN?"

College Withdrawal Form - Please refer to our FAQ "I need to drop all my courses for this semester - what do I do?"

Combined Enrollment Form - available in Graduate Studies, 606 Culkin Hall.

Course Withdrawal Form - Used during the Course Withdrawal Period (after the drop period and before the end of the 9th week of classes) - see College Calendar for specific dates.

Declaration and Change of Major/Minor Form - available in the Academic departments. During the summer Incoming Freshman should take forms to Admissions and Transfer Students should take forms to COMPASS until the term begins. As of the first day of class, forms should be brought to 301 Culkin Hall.

FERPA Student Records Access Authorization (.pdf) - Complete and submit this form to authorize  Registrar's Office staff to speak with a third party (e.g. parent, spouse, corporate sponsor) about non-directory information in your student record such as grades, GPA, class schedule, etc. Definitions of "directory information" and "non-directory information" can be found on our FERPA Information page.

FERPA Revocation of Student Records Access (.pdf) - Complete and submit this form to revoke previously authorized third-party access to non-directory student record information.

FERPA Authorization to Release Student Record Information (One-Time Release) (.pdf) - Complete and submit this form to allow a one-time release of specific non-directory information from your student record to a third party. Commonly used to release information to lawyers, courts, law enforcement agencies, etc.

FERPA Student Information Release - Letter of Recommendation (.pdf) - A release of student information form to authorize the inclusion of non-directory information in a Letter of Recommendation.

FERPA Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion Request (.pdf) - Complete and submit this form to prevent the release of information about you or your enrollment at Oswego, including the publishing of your name in the campus Directory. Please note - by it's nature, filing this request will make certain services unavailable to you. Please read and consider carefully.

FERPA Revocation of Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion (.pdf) - Complete and submit this form used to remove a previously-requested Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion.

Immunization Forms - available on the Walker Health Center site.

Independent Study Form (.pdf) to add a undergraduate independent study course.

Independent Study Form (.pdf) to add a graduate independent study course.

(Documented) Late Course Withdrawal Form - Used after the Course Withdrawal Period (end of the 9th week of classes - see College Calendar for specific dates). Will require documentation of extenuating circumstances. $20 fee.

myOswego Faculty Services Account (.pdf) - Allows faculty access to services on myOswego.

Off-campus Study Approval Form (.pdf) - To take academic coursework at another institution and have the credit applied to your Oswego degree.

Overload Approval Form - Contact your Advisor to request permission to overload (register for more than maximun credits allowed in a semester). Approved overloads are processed the first day of the semester.
Requests for overloads during Summer Sessions require Dean's permission; contact the Dean of your college/school.

Pass/Fail Option Form - To take a course for pass / fail, rather than a letter grade. This option is available for degree-seeking Juniors and Seniors and non-degree students. Must be submitted by "Final Date to Select Pass/Fail Option" deadline listed on the College Calendar.

Prerequisite Deviation Form - For requesting a course prerequisite waiver. For background, please read Prerequisite Policy Information.

Program Deviation Form - for seeking waiver/substitutions of academic program requirements. Available in the Academic departments; please see your Advisor.

Replacement / Duplicate Diploma - Online ordering of duplicate or replacement diplomas, inlcuding certified copies for the Apostille process.

Senior Check Form: First Major - For use with Degree Works - undergraduate degree candidates. Do not submit prior to applying to graduate.

Senior Check Form: Second Major / Minor - Use for second majors and all minors. For use with Degree Works - undergraduate degree candidates. Do not submit prior to applying to graduate.

Student Employee / Teaching Assistant FERPA Acknowledgement Form - should be completed by students who will have access to educational records of SUNY Oswego students.

Transcript Request Form - Please see our Transcripts page. If you are going overseas and need a notarized transcript, please refer to the Apostille process.

UUP Waiver Form - available through Extended Learning 151 Campus Center (315-312-2270).