Frequently asked questions
- What Is a Writing Across the Curriculum Course?
- What Do I Need to Do When I Teach a WAC Course?
- What Sorts of Assignments Should I Give Students?
- Are There Other Ways to Use Writing in Courses Outside Formal Papers?
- What are the Best Ways to Respond to Students' Writing?
- Should I Respond Differently to Drafts than to Finished Work?
- What's a "Healthy Writing Process?"
- How Do I Get My Students to Revise Thoughtfully?
- How Should I Handle Grammar and Mechanics?
- Writing Plans by Major
- WAC Guidelines
- Deans' Writing Awards Archive
- Rules for Writers Online
- WAC Assessment Plan
- WAC Clearinghouse
- Purdue OWL