Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Cortland
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Oct 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey Scrimmage
Free admission for students with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Oct 22, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Oct 22, 12:42 a.m. - 12:42 a.m.
Because State policy and Federal standards mandates we provide captioning and/or text equivalents for our multimedia content, below are SUNY Oswego guidelines for multimedia content*:
- If a video has sound, it needs to be closed captioned
- If a video does not have sound, it needs a video description (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
- If it is an audio file, it neeeds a transcript (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
Information and tools for multimedia captioning:
- MAGpie - National Center for Accessible Media
- SMIL - Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C)
- SAMI - Microsoft
- Captioning Media for iTunes - Standford University's tutorial
- WebAIM's Web Captioning Overview
- YouTube Captioning Instructions