Rice Creek Ramble
Family-friendly naturalist-led walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, Aug 19, 11 a.m. - noon
Reception and Auction: "Judith Ann Benedict: An Illustrated Life"
Exhibition, reception, labyrinth walk and live auction in honor of Benedict, a longtime former art faculty member who passed away in 2016. In a prolific illustration career that spanned over 50 years, her work was published in many forms, including children's books and posters. Live auction will run 3 to 5 p.m. with proceeds to support Judith Ann Benedict Scholarship Fund. Free admission. 315.312.2111 or email@example.com.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery
Saturday, Aug 19, noon - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer Classic - Oswego vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, Aug 17, 12:51 a.m. - 12:51 a.m.
Because State policy and Federal standards mandates we provide captioning and/or text equivalents for our multimedia content, below are SUNY Oswego guidelines for multimedia content*:
- If a video has sound, it needs to be closed captioned
- If a video does not have sound, it needs a video description (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
- If it is an audio file, it neeeds a transcript (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
Information and tools for multimedia captioning:
- MAGpie - National Center for Accessible Media
- SMIL - Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C)
- SAMI - Microsoft
- Captioning Media for iTunes - Standford University's tutorial
- WebAIM's Web Captioning Overview
- YouTube Captioning Instructions