Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Sunday, Aug 28, 7:38 a.m. - 7:38 a.m.
Because State policy and Federal standards mandates we provide captioning and/or text equivalents for our multimedia content, below are SUNY Oswego guidelines for multimedia content*:
- If a video has sound, it needs to be closed captioned
- If a video does not have sound, it needs a video description (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
- If it is an audio file, it neeeds a transcript (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
Information and tools for multimedia captioning:
- MAGpie - National Center for Accessible Media
- SMIL - Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C)
- SAMI - Microsoft
- Captioning Media for iTunes - Standford University's tutorial
- WebAIM's Web Captioning Overview
- YouTube Captioning Instructions