Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, May 27, 9 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Friday, May 27, 9:02 p.m. - 9:02 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Because State policy and Federal standards mandates we provide captioning and/or text equivalents for our multimedia content, below are SUNY Oswego guidelines for multimedia content*:
- If a video has sound, it needs to be closed captioned
- If a video does not have sound, it needs a video description (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
- If it is an audio file, it neeeds a transcript (a file that can be read by a screen reader)
Information and tools for multimedia captioning:
- MAGpie - National Center for Accessible Media
- SMIL - Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C)
- SAMI - Microsoft
- Captioning Media for iTunes - Standford University's tutorial
- WebAIM's Web Captioning Overview
- YouTube Captioning Instructions