The Office of Transfer Services is dedicated to improving the academic and social experience of all transfer students. By collaborating with our regional community colleges and Oswego's faculty and staff, we provide programs and initiatives that will ease the transition process for transfer students, improve academic performance and learning as well as create opportunities for social interaction and growth.
We have lots of information and resources to share. To help you navigate our site here is a glimpse into what you’ll find on each link:
- Transfer Basics: the 1.2.3 of transferring, from applying to the first day of classes.
- Transfer Center: learn more about how we can help.
- Articulation Agreements: information about transferring credits, policies, and resources to help you plan.
- Course Equivalencies: resource that shows you how credits will transfer to Oswego.
- Transfer Orientation: general information on the process and what to expect.
- Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure: the how to guide on appealing a credit transfer.
- Transfer Scholarships: learn more about scholarships specific to transfer students.
- First in the World: learn more about the grant helping transfer students.
- Tau Sigma: a National Transfer Honor Society.
- OzTransfer Blog: stories and experiences from transfer students.
- Around Town: learn more about Oswego and the community.
- Transferring Out?: learn more about the process of transferring out.
- Commuters: resources for students living off campus.
- Transfer Counselor Resources: list of resources for advisors.
- Parent/family Resources: tips for parents and families to help support transfer students.
- Contact: for any questions about transferring.
Our Transfer Center is the newest addition to Transfer Services and is here to help students transition to Oswego. It's a place where transfer students can come together as a community and get advisement, registration advice, transition classes, workshops, and student support.
Come check us out in 170 Marano Campus Center.