Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 11:55 p.m. - 11:55 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 11:51 p.m. - 11:51 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 11:52 p.m. - 11:52 p.m.
- Students attending from 2010 to present click here to sign into the single sign on for current students, faculty & staff.
- Students attending from 2002 to 2009 click here to sign into Admissions Applicants & Alumni sign on.
- Then click on the Personal Information link.
- From the list click print your immunization record.
- You will be directed to a link to medicat.connect OR a direct link to your immunization record. Using Lakernet ID and password you will be able to access your immunizations from left link and print. If you forgot your Laker ID and password contact the help desk at 315-312-3456.
- If you were a student before 2010 you may only have access to myOswego by user and pin#. If you don’t remember your user and pin # contact registrar at 315-312-2136.