First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
- log into ANGEL, you must use your SUNY Oswego Laker NetID and password. If you do not know what your Laker NetID and password are, please follow the instructions for setting up your Email account and password listed here.
- Before the start of the semester: After officially registering for a course, courses will not be listed in Angel until at least one week prior to the start of the semester. If you are enrolled in a fully online course and your course is not visible in Angel one week before the start of the semester, please contact the SLN Help Desk. Otherwise, ask your instructor if you will be using Angel for that course.
- After the start of the semester: When students officially register for a course through the myOswego, it can take up to 48 hours for their courses to get synchronized into ANGEL. The student course enrollment process runs daily - Monday through Friday. If you register for a class during the day you will see your class appear in your ANGEL account the following evening. Additionally, if you officially drop a course it will be removed from your ANGEL account within 48 hours.
- Current Semester Course: Once you have officially dropped a course, it can take up to 48 hours before the system removes the course from your ANGEL home page.
- Previous Semester Course: Point the cursor anywhere within the Courses nugget and a Pencil icon will appear. Click on the Pencil Icon and uncheck coures you no longer want to display on your home page. NOTE: Doing this will not remove you from the course.
- With PCs running Windows OS: Internet Explorer 7.0 or above or Firefox 3.0 or above.
- With Macs running OS X: Firefox 3.0 or above.
- ANGEL will NOT function properly in either Safari or Chrome.