Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 10:53 p.m. - 10:53 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 10:49 p.m. - 10:49 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 10:50 p.m. - 10:50 p.m.
1. How do I login to ANGEL?
Your campus computer account must be activated before logging in to ANGEL. Activation takes 1 hour to process!
- Students your Laker NetID is the first part of your Oswego email address, the name that comes before @oswego.edu.
- Students can check the PeopleSearch directory if you're unsure of your SUNY Oswego email address.
- Faculty please contact the Technology Support Center (email@example.com or 312-3456) to retrieve your Laker NetID.
- Your password is the password selected when you activated your SUNY Oswego email account.
- If you can't remember your password, you can use this form to reset your password. This change takes 1 hour to process!
- If you need help in determining your Laker NetID or password, contact the SUNY Oswego CTS Technology Support Center: 315-312-3456 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. I can login to ANGEL but do not see my course.
- After registering for a new course, it takes 24 hours before the course appears in ANGEL.
- The course has not been set to display. Likely causes are a) the semester has not started; b) the instructor has not readied the course so it displays.