First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
ANGEL LMS can be used to web-enhanced courses. Angel is compatible with both PCs and Macs. On PCs it works well with either Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7.0 & 8.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or above. When using a Mac, we have learned that Angel runs best when using Firefox Mozilla browser. Firefox can be downloaded for free at http://www.mozilla.org/.
- In your web browser's address box, type: https://oswego.sln.suny.edu
- On the login page, type in your Laker NetID and password.
- Once you login, you will be on your Home page, which has the course(s) you are enrolled in listed on it. To enter your course, click on the course listed under the Courses Heading.
- Located on the far left-hand side of the screen are a group of buttons called the Power Strip.
- If you need technical assistance with ANGEL, contact the SLN Help Desk at 1.800.875.6269. For questions related to your ANGEL account (login problems, course not there, etc.), contact the SUNY Oswego CTS Help Desk at 315.312.3456.