Volunteer Service Form

There are many University departments whose services are supplemented by volunteers. In recognition of the valuable role they play, official volunteers are covered under the University’s Workers’ Compensation and Liability protection insurance policies. Departments who utilize volunteers in providing University services must have each new volunteer complete a SUNY Oswego Volunteer Services Form and submit to the Office of Human Resources for an official record of service. In addition to submitting the SUNY Oswego Volunteer Services Form, the new volunteer must also complete the Statement in Lieu of Oath Form and submit to the Office of Human Resources at hr@oswego.edu

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (315) 312-2230 or email hr@oswego.edu.

Please visit this website for the most up-to-date information from your Human Resources and Payroll offices.

Date Posted: 9/14/2023