Campus Technology Services supports general access, residential and departmental computer labs across campus. All labs have a variety of software installed and printing available. You can even print to some of the lab printers using your personal computer.
General Access Labs
The following labs are open to the SUNY Oswego community. A Laker NetID is required to login and use the machines.
- Mahar Lab 210 – (limited hours)
- Mahar Lab 211 – (limited hours)
- Marano Campus Center Lab - Marano Campus Center Room 207
- Penfield Lab – Penfield Library 1st floor
- Penfield 24 Hour Room Lab – Penfield Library 24 Hour Room, 1st floor
The following residential labs are available to students. A Laker NetID is required to login and use the machines.
The following departmental labs are available to the faculty, staff, and students of that department. A Laker NetID is required to login and use the machines.
- The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Biology Department - Piez 212
- Modern Languages Department - Marano Campus Center Room 255
- Office of Learning Services - Marano Campus Center Room 164
- Psychology Department - Mahar 302 and Mahar 307
- The School of Business - Rich 322
- The School of Communication, Media, and the Arts:
- Art Department - Tyler 216
- Communication Studies Department - Lanigan 20 and 23
- Music Department - Tyler 211
- The School of Education - Sheldon 337, Wilber B5, Park 202
- Student Association - Marano Campus Center - The Point
These kiosks provide Web access only and do not require a Laker NetID to use.
- Marano Campus Center - Outside Hockey Arena on the 2nd floor, Welcome Center, 2nd floor lounge/study area
- Hewitt Union - first and second floors
- Lee Hall - lobby