The following are computer equipment quotes for campus standard hardware using New York State/SUNY contract pricing. These contracts give the campus discounted pricing.
CTS works with all departments on computer equipment purchases and installs. Once ordered, new equipment is delivered to CTS to be added to campus inventory, added to the campus network, and configured with the standard campus software. We then work with individuals to get the equipment delivered and installed.
For departments wishing to purchase equipment, you may attach the quotes to your requisition.
If you have any questions regarding campus hardware or software, please contact the Help Desk at 315.312.3456 or email@example.com.
- PC Laptop with Docking station - E7470
- PC Laptop - Dell e7470
- PC Desktop - Dell Optiplex 5040
- Apple MacBook Pro Laptop
- Apple Desktop - iMac
- Apple iPad
- Google Chromebook - Please note that a Chromebook is web browser based device. See Google's Chromebook page for more information.
- Microsoft Office- now provided through Microsoft campus Agreement(no cost to departments)
- Adobe - Acrobat Professional now provided through agreement at no cost to departments