What Your Event Planner Can Do For You:
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Monday, Oct 5, 7:23 a.m. - 7:23 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
As you plan your event, remember that the Event Management Office has adopted a clearinghouse approach to allocating finite space and resources wisely. Providing support for the planning and implementation of events and activities is critical to meeting the curricular and co-curricular needs of our campus community. We will assist every event sponsor by providing valuable information and coordination, including:
- space availability
- setup and arrangement of furniture and other equipment
- events already scheduled that could detract from an event being planned
- inter- and intra-event coordination
- staff availability
- catering and food service
- audio/visual equipment availability and setup
- custodial and cleaning services
- electrical, telephone and networking needs
- police, parking and traffic control
- ADA and other accessibility considerations
- inter-departmental communication
- inclement weather contingencies
- fire safety, liability, and other risk management considerations.
To aid the campus community in its event planning efforts, the Event Management staff has assembled our Top 8 Tips for Planning A Successful Event.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us or just stop by. Happy planning!