Taking Steps for the Future
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Computer Lab LocationsCampus Technology Services supports general access, residential and departmental computer labs across campus. Below is a list of the labs and their locations.
General Access Labs
The following labs are open to the SUNY Oswego community. A Laker NetID is required to login and use the machines.
- Campus Center Lab - Campus Center Room 207
- Mahar Lab – Mahar Rooms 210 & 211 (limited hours)
- Penfield Lab – Penfield Library 1st floor
- Penfield 24 Hour Room Lab – Penfield Library 24 Hour Room, 1st floor
The following residential labs are available to students. A Laker NetID is required to login and use the machines.
The following departmental labs are available to the faculty, staff, and students of that department. A Laker NetID is required to login and use the machines.
- The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Biology Department - Piez 212
- Computer Science Department - Snygg 322
- Mathematics Department - Snygg 215
- Modern Languages Department - Poucher 222
- Office of Learning Services - Poucher 101
- Psychology Department - Mahar 302 and Mahar 307
- The School of Business - Rich 322
- The School of Communication, Media, and the Arts:
- Art Department - Tyler 216
- Communication Studies Department - Lanigan 20 and 23
- Music Department - Tyler 211
- The School of Education - Sheldon 337, Wilber B5, Park 202
- Student Association - Campus Center - The Point
These kiosks provide Web access only and do not require a Laker NetID to use.
- Campus Center - Outside Hockey Arena on the 2nd floor, Welcome Center
- Dining Halls - Cooper, Lakeside, Littlepage, Pathfinder
- Hewitt Union - first and second floors
- Lee Hall - lobby
- Poucher - 2nd floor lounge/study area