Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 5:46 p.m. - 5:46 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 5:47 p.m. - 5:47 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 5:48 p.m. - 5:48 p.m.
- Information contained in the request must include:
- Name(s), address, and phone of requestor(s);
- Room location;
- Seating capacity;
- Current use of room;
- Intended use of room, to include security issues if necessary;
- Time frame for new purpose implementation and end date/exit strategy for putting room back into general pool;
- Required structural or infrastructure changes, if any, and whether they are temporary or permanent. Also, where funding for the changes will come from;
- A plan for offsetting the loss of academic space due to this request;
- Evidence that request has been reviewed with department chairs and faculty of those departments that have used the room for course delivery during the current and three prior semesters;
The Registrar will take the request and meet with the Provost and Vice President of Administration. They will review the request, discuss the implications, come to a consensus, (at their discretion take a brief period of time to consult with subordinates or anyone else appropriate) then announce a binding decision. This decision will be published and circulated to all department chairs, deans, program directors, VP's, etc. The communiqué will include all information contained on the request as well as the justification for the final determination.