Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Information contained in the request must include:
- Name(s), address, and phone of requestor(s);
- Room location;
- Seating capacity;
- Current use of room;
- Intended use of room, to include security issues if necessary;
- Time frame for new purpose implementation and end date/exit strategy for putting room back into general pool;
- Required structural or infrastructure changes, if any, and whether they are temporary or permanent. Also, where funding for the changes will come from;
- A plan for offsetting the loss of academic space due to this request;
- Evidence that request has been reviewed with department chairs and faculty of those departments that have used the room for course delivery during the current and three prior semesters;
The Registrar will take the request and meet with the Provost and Vice President of Administration. They will review the request, discuss the implications, come to a consensus, (at their discretion take a brief period of time to consult with subordinates or anyone else appropriate) then announce a binding decision. This decision will be published and circulated to all department chairs, deans, program directors, VP's, etc. The communiqué will include all information contained on the request as well as the justification for the final determination.