Minutes of February 15, 2012
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Present: Bozak, Garii, Hemphill, Pretzat
- We will need a new meeting time next year since Bozak will be in class (or realistically Bozak doesn't need to attend meetings if this is a good time to meet).
- Not many came to winter breakout...what can we do to rile folks up to come to anything having to do with citation?
- Education faculty are starting to report stuff to Barbara Garii.
- We need to do last years violations report.
- We need more questions for the integrity quiz.
- We need to build the faculty website. Perhaps the grad students in judicial can put together a description of the judicial process.
- We need tips and links to include in the faculty site.
- There is a rumor that the School of Business is buying turnitin. Have they even looked at the results of the pilot project? Has anyone been in discussion with them?