Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
FirstChoice Instructor Information/Resources
- Common Developmental Issues
- FirstChoice Goals
- Integrating a Peer Educator into Class
- Peer Educator Requirements/Responsibilities
- Services for Students (PDF)
- Penfield Library Resources for First Year Students
- How to Do Really Well in College (PDF version)
- myPlan Map
- Don't Cancel Class! (PDF)
- Resources for Undeclared Students
- Sample Syllabus
- FERPA Information
Living & Learning Communities (LLC) Instructors and Staff
- Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT)
- Library Instruction Resources
- Information Literacy Outcomes
- Subject Librarians
- Ask A Librarian
Links to Research on First Year Best Practices
- Policy Center for the First Year of College
- What Spurs Students to Stay in College and Learn?
- Academic Integrity
- ON COURSE activitites for first year success
- Academic Skills web sites (PDF)
- How to Do Really Well in College
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Common Errors in English
- Team-Based Learning information (PDF)
- Developing Undergraduate Research and Inquiry
- Writing as a Basic Skill
- How to Get the Most Out of Studying Video Clips
- Improving Classroom Performance