CPCE Exam Date for Spring 2013
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
The 2013 Spring exam will be April 6. If the April 6 testing date is canceled (e.g., severe weather), the back up date well beApril 13. Testing will begin promptly at 1:00 PM, so be at the exam site no later than 12:45. The exam location is the 24-hour study room at Penfield Library.
- Students must sign up for the Spring exam by March 5, 2013 to be guaranteed a test.
- Extra exam copies will be ordered. Students who did not register during the registration period will be allowed to sit for the exam on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be made before taking the exam.
Occasionally weather is a factor on exam days. To find out if the Exam has been canceled, call the CPS office on the morning of the exam after 7:00 am. and listen to the recorded message. The office number is 312-4051. If the exam is canceled due to a weather factor, the exam will be given on the back-up date.
- All students must have achieved candidacy before registering for this exam.
- The cost of the exam is $45.
- Only check or money order will be accepted.
- Make Checks payable to Center for Credentialing & Education, Inc. or C.C.E. and give to Melissa, 321 Mahar Hall, at the time of registration.
- Ways to register: register in person, by e-mail or by mail. For e-mail or mail, please send the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime telephone, home telephone and student ID number. If registering by e-mail the address is email@example.com. You will need to follow up with a check due by the registration deadline. For registering via U.S. Mail or remitting your check, mail to: CPS Department, 321 Mahar Hall, SUNY Oswego, 7060 State Route 104, Oswego, New York, 13126. Mail registrations and checks MUST be received by the above deadline dates.