CPCE Exam Date for Spring 2013
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The 2013 Spring exam will be April 6. If the April 6 testing date is canceled (e.g., severe weather), the back up date well beApril 13. Testing will begin promptly at 1:00 PM, so be at the exam site no later than 12:45. The exam location is the 24-hour study room at Penfield Library.
- Students must sign up for the Spring exam by March 5, 2013 to be guaranteed a test.
- Extra exam copies will be ordered. Students who did not register during the registration period will be allowed to sit for the exam on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be made before taking the exam.
Occasionally weather is a factor on exam days. To find out if the Exam has been canceled, call the CPS office on the morning of the exam after 7:00 am. and listen to the recorded message. The office number is 312-4051. If the exam is canceled due to a weather factor, the exam will be given on the back-up date.
- All students must have achieved candidacy before registering for this exam.
- The cost of the exam is $45.
- Only check or money order will be accepted.
- Make Checks payable to Center for Credentialing & Education, Inc. or C.C.E. and give to Melissa, 321 Mahar Hall, at the time of registration.
- Ways to register: register in person, by e-mail or by mail. For e-mail or mail, please send the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime telephone, home telephone and student ID number. If registering by e-mail the address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to follow up with a check due by the registration deadline. For registering via U.S. Mail or remitting your check, mail to: CPS Department, 321 Mahar Hall, SUNY Oswego, 7060 State Route 104, Oswego, New York, 13126. Mail registrations and checks MUST be received by the above deadline dates.