CPCE Exam Date for Spring 2015
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 5:31 a.m. - 5:31 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 5:32 a.m. - 5:32 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 5:28 a.m. - 5:28 a.m.
The 2015 Spring exam will be April 11 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. If the April 11 testing date is canceled (e.g., severe weather), the back up date well be April 18 . Testing will begin promptly at 9:00 AM, so be at the exam site no later than 8:45. The exam location is TBA.
- Students must sign up for the exam by March 11 to be guaranteed a test.
- Extra exam copies will be ordered. Students who did not register during the registration period will be allowed to sit for the exam on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be made before taking the exam.
Occasionally, weather is a factor on exam days. To find out if the Exam has been canceled, call the CPS office on the morning of the exam after 7:00 am. and listen to the recorded message. The office number is 312-4051. If the exam is canceled due to a weather factor, the exam will be given on the back-up date.
- All students must have achieved candidacy before registering for this exam.
- The cost of the exam is $50.00.
- Only a bank check or money order (no personal checks or cash) payable to CCE may be used.
- Payments are given to Melissa, 321 Mahar Hall, at the time of registration.
- Ways to register: register in person, by e-mail or by mail. For e-mail or mail, please send the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime telephone, home telephone and student ID number. If registering by e-mail the address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to follow up with a check due by the registration deadline. For registering via U.S. Mail or remitting your check, mail to: CPS Department, 321 Mahar Hall, SUNY Oswego, 7060 State Route 104, Oswego, New York, 13126. Mail registrations and checks MUST be received by the above deadline dates.