CPCE Exam Date for Spring 2015
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The 2015 Spring exam will be April 11 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. If the April 11 testing date is canceled (e.g., severe weather), the back up date well be April 18 . Testing will begin promptly at 9:00 AM, so be at the exam site no later than 8:45. The exam location is TBA.
- Students must sign up for the exam by March 11 to be guaranteed a test.
- Extra exam copies will be ordered. Students who did not register during the registration period will be allowed to sit for the exam on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be made before taking the exam.
Occasionally, weather is a factor on exam days. To find out if the Exam has been canceled, call the CPS office on the morning of the exam after 7:00 am. and listen to the recorded message. The office number is 312-4051. If the exam is canceled due to a weather factor, the exam will be given on the back-up date.
- All students must have achieved candidacy before registering for this exam.
- The cost of the exam is $50.00.
- Only a bank check or money order (no personal checks or cash) payable to CCE may be used.
- Payments are given to Melissa, 321 Mahar Hall, at the time of registration.
- Ways to register: register in person, by e-mail or by mail. For e-mail or mail, please send the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime telephone, home telephone and student ID number. If registering by e-mail the address is email@example.com. You will need to follow up with a check due by the registration deadline. For registering via U.S. Mail or remitting your check, mail to: CPS Department, 321 Mahar Hall, SUNY Oswego, 7060 State Route 104, Oswego, New York, 13126. Mail registrations and checks MUST be received by the above deadline dates.