All College Requirements
122-128 Total Credits
42 Upper Division Credits
30-33 General Education Credits
- Natural science: 3 credits
- Writing (basic communication): 3 credits
- Mathematics: 3 credits
- Foreign language: 0-6 credits
- World Awareness: 3 credits
- Student choice: 15 credits
- Must select four categories from natural sciences,social and behavioral sciences, American history, Western civilization, humanities, fine and performing arts and world awareness.
- Elective 0-3 credits
You can find general graduation requirements, as well as requirements for majors and minors, in the college catalog. You should discuss your specific graduation requirements with your advisor.
For a thorough breakdown of requirements in a major, refer to summary of graduation requirements.
DegreeWorks reports can be used to help determine if all requirements have been met.
Read more about applying for graduation.
- There are credit-hour limitations on internships, independent studies and practica.
- Max 100/101 or repeated courses do not count toward the 122 hours.
- Bachelor of art degree students: There is a maximum of 54 hours allowed in the major, based on course subject. For example, a student with 60 hours in the major (six more than allowed) needs to earn at least 128 total hours (six hours over the minimum 122 required).