Television, Phones and Internet


Cable television is not available in student rooms beginning in Fall 2022, but will be available to students using the televisions in the common lounges in the residence halls. Students who would like to have a television in their room may  bring one and stream content using their subscribed streaming service(s).


Active dial tone in individual residence hall rooms is not provided by the college. Students who wish to have dial tone in their room can request service by contacting the Campus Technology Services (CTS) Technology Support Center at In order for students to place off-campus calls they will need to arrange for local and long distance service at this address.

Internet and WiFi

All residential communities are part of the SUNY Oswego Wireless Network. In addition, all resident bedrooms have ResNet, SUNY Oswego's residential network. ResNet provides a dedicated wired connection to the campus network (and the Internet) right from your residence hall room. At least one 10Mbps data connection is provided in each resident bedroom on campus. More specific information regarding ResNet can be found on the CTS web page.

Residence Life and Housing
303 Culkin Hall

8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday

Phone: 315.312.2246
Fax: 315.312.6329

Follow Us
Instagram Icon linked to ResLife's Instagram account @reslifeoswego Facebook Icon linked to ResLife's Facebook page @reslifeoswego Twitter Icon linked to ResLife's Twitter account @reslifeoswego