Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Student Life Featured Image
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Alumni Featured Image
Homecoming returns

The first Homecoming in decades will unfold Nov. 14 with a host of spirited activities.

News and Events Featured Image
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

Residence Life and Housing

You are here

Resident Student Handbook

Additional Navigation

(Persons with disabilities seeking assistance with this web page can call 315.312.2246.)

2015-2016 Resident Student Handbook


SUNY Oswego Resident Student Handbook 2015-2016 (pdf 2.5m)

ResLife HOME!                Contact Us!About Us!