You are here
Multimedia Production Rooms
The library's Multimedia Production Rooms are outfitted with a webcam, headphones/microphone, recording software, and tutorials. See complete list of software and hardware in the Multimedia Production Rooms.
These rooms may be used for multimedia projects only.
- To use these rooms, you must agree that:
- You are a current Oswego State student, faculty, or staff member with an @oswego.edu address.
- You will use the room and its technology in a responsible manner.
- You must make an appointment to use the rooms.
- Appointments may be made up to 2 months in advance.
- You may reserve the room up to 4 hours/day and 20 hours/week.
- When you come to claim the room:
- Room keys are available at the 2nd Floor Service Desk. You will need your campus ID card to pick up the key.
- If the space is not claimed within 30 minutes after the reservation begins, it may be given to someone else.
For questions or more information, ask a librarian.
- Room 208, near the Art Gallery, contains a PC.
- Room 210 (pictured), near the 2nd Floor Service Desk, contains a PC and Mac.
- For technical assistance, ask at the 2nd Floor Service Desk. The staff there will contact appropriate personnel.
- Other multimedia creation options in the library can be found on the Multimedia Creation & 3D Printing page.